Romantic Anniversary Dinner at Four Seasons Hampshire
With Valentines Day fast approaching, I wanted to share this beautiful Anniversary Dinner styled shoot with you to hopefully give you all some inspiration! Creating magical moments during a pandemic can be difficult, but it doesn’t need to be boring, here we’ve showcased a way to make an intimate dinner personal and romantic.
The anniversary dinner felt very special to me. I feel in love with the Drawing Room at Four Seasons Hampshire as soon as I saw it, and I know that it would be the perfect space for a romantic anniversary dinner, with the feature fire place and gorgeous wood panelling. I opted for the deep intense, autumnal colours, green foliage, deep red roses and deep purple hydrangeas which created a gorgeous backdrop to the dinner. I love all things romance (being a wedding planner) and felt this would be the perfect Anniversary dinner for any couple!
Whilst you don’t need to go all out if that’s not your thing, there are still small ways to create a special evening for the two of you for Valentines Day, an Anniversary Dinner or any other special occassion. This shoot was the perfect way for us to showcase some incredible suppliers, but also the possiblities during lockdown! Knowing that restaurants, bars and hotels are closed now gives us the oppotunity to be creative at home and here are just a few ideas for you to consider;
- Why not order some beautiful embroidered napkins from The Embroidered Napkin Company who have now released their Valentines Day Range with options to personalise!
- Scent is still something that is so important when trying to create a romantic atmosphere, so why not take advantage and light some beautiful smelling scented candles. I opted for Penhaligon’s Maduro Leaf candle for deep smokey frangrance.
- Why not consider a door step photoshoot? Whilst lockdown means social distancing, that doesn’t need to stop you from getting all dressed up and capturing the evening.
- Make sure to get your orders in early for that all important Valentines Day bouquet. Amie Bone’s 2021 Valentines collection is just incredible!
- Instead of slaving away in the kitchen, why not order a a ready prepared 3 course meal. Caper & Berry have been offering “The Weekender” throughout lockdown and the options are just divine!
If you’re currently looking for valentines day inspiration or some special way to celebrate an Anniversary, need a little bit of assistance planning your wedding during a pandemic, or would like more information on our services in general, then please do feel free to get in touch with us today. There’s nothing we love more than planning intimate or elaborate celebrations, even a small anniversary dinner.
You can see more images from this gorgeous Anniversary Dinner at Four Seasons Hampshire here.
The team that made this perfect anniversary dinner happen;
Venue: Four Seasons Hampshire
Design, Styling & Planning: Maple Rose Weddings
Photography: Anneli Marinovich
Flowers: Paula Rooney Floral Design
Stationery: Millie Stone
China & Tableware: Whitehouse Crockery
Embroidered Linen: The Embroidered Napkin Company
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Cake: Unique Cakes by Yevnig
Featured: 5 Stars Weddings
Luxury Weddings and Events
7 Tockley Road